Wednesday, July 17, 2013

New Things Coming


Hello everyone,

I am so incredibly sorry about the delay in posts. Blogging has always been something I was passionate about starting and work and school and life all got in the way but I don’t want to get into excuses. I want to write for you.

So, August is right around the corner and I have a promise for each and every one of you. If there are any of you out there… I want to post a blog every single day for the month of August. That is 31 blogs in 31 days. I think, no, I know I can accomplish this. I have a slew of skin care and makeup reviews that I want to get up for you guys. I have been obsessed with skin care recently and I want to share my thoughts with you. I have been trying so many products trying to find the one that is best for me and in the process I have come across some good ones and some bad ones. I may throw in a book review or movie review in there. I may even share some type of cooking/baking posts. All I can say for certain is that there will be 31 posts.

I hope you will stay tuned with me on this journey. It is about to get a whole lot better. I thank each and every one of you for coming along and taking time out of your days to read my opinions and thoughts.

I am going to get started already on writing posts so I don’t fall behind in my efforts. Thank you again and I hope you stay tuned for what is coming.

Love Always,
                 Cate 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips