Saturday, August 24, 2013

BEDA Day 24: Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Treatment Mask Review

Hello everyone and welcome to Day 24 of BEDA!

Today my post is on a face mask, the Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Treatment Mask to be more accurate.

Now I have been testing this product out for 2 weeks and I have a full understanding of its benefits and uses.

First off, this mask is a sheet mask which is quite a popular concept in Asia but in North America it has now only become a phenomenon. Sheet masks are just what their name suggests, a mask that is a sheet. The mask is a sheet that is applied to your face and it has cutouts for your eyes and mouth. To be quite honest, you will look a tad sill while wearing it but the benefits are said to outweigh the negatives.

After removing the sheet mask from your face you are not supposed to rinse off the solution that it leaves on your skin so you can reap the benefits for longer. I used this midday so that the solution could stay on for a long time.


Now with the Garnier mask it claims to keep you hydrated as well as treat dark spots caused by post acne scarring or aging. As I said I have tried this for the recommended 2 weeks and I only have one treatment left so on to the review...

So the first thing that this product claims is to remove dark spots. I definitely noticed a difference in the appearance of my dark spots. I stopped using my Rose Hip Oil so that I could see the true difference and I noticed that my dark spots were still fading, although, definitely not as rapidly.

The second thing was moisture. This treatment claims to give you intense hydration and it really does. The solution on the mask leaves your skin very soft and supple after use. This may not be good for my combination skin in the summer time but I would definitely repurchase this again in the winter just for the hydration alone and the gradual removal of my dark spots is an added bonus.

I think anyone with dry skin and a few dark spots they want to remove would benefit from having this in their skincare cabinet.

Thank you for reading Day 24 of BEDA! See you all tomorrow for a very special perfume collection/review post.

Stay Happy!

- Cate W.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips