Saturday, August 3, 2013

BEDA Day 3: What Can the Clarisonic Do for You?

Welcome to Day 3 of BEDA!!!

Most of you have probably already heard of the Clarisonic and its use of Sonicare technology and its claims to revolutionize skin care. Well, as a skin care FANATIC I wanted more out of my skin regimen. I wasn't seeing results, even with my tried and tested favourite products. The Clarisonic has been raved about all over the internet but it's price scared me (see for yourself). I decided that I needed to save up because my yearning was unwavering. Back in April I had finally saved enough money for a Clairisonic Mia 2 which is the next one up from the base model/travel friendly Mia. Now I was well aware of what people were saying "your skin will go through a purging phase", "you will see some breakouts", "things will get worse before they get a whole lot better", I was prepared and excited. To be honest, my skin really didn't go through a purging phase but I did notice some amazing things. The little bumps and unevenness that many people (including me) struggle with were magically disappearing. My skin had a more even and smoother texture and my pores were not as gapingly humungous (slight exaggeration) as before.





The other benefit to the Clarisonic is the makeup removal. I have always used either a makeup-removing wipe or a cleansing water to take off my makeup before I cleansed and I figured that plus cleansing would get my skin squeaky clean, turns out I was wrong. I decided to see for myself just how much makeup the Clarisonic removed. I took my makeup off with a removing wipe and then did one round of cleansing just with my hands as I normally would have had I not had a Clarisonic brush. After that I waited a half hour, checked some emails, watched some YouTube videos and went back and cleansed my face, this time using my Clarisonic brush. Needless to say, I was shocked and appalled at how much makeup was still left on my brush. For all these years I though I was doing a great job getting off my makeup at nigh by doing these steps. Heck I though I was so on top of skin care but I wasn't. My face wasn't fully clean at night. Now with my Clarisonic I can wash my face, apply my serums, moisturizers and what have you, go to bed and rest assured that my skin is makeup free and this is a very peaceful feeling.

I highly recommend the Clarisonic to any makeup wearing woman or man I know because the feeling of knowing your skin is as clean as it is going to be every single night is very comforting.
Although the Clarisonic is pricey, it is worth saving up for. It will do wonders for your skin.

I hope you enjoyed Day 3 of BEDA!!! Tomorrow we move on to Day 4 :)

Stay Happy!

- Cate W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips