Wednesday, August 7, 2013

BEDA DAY 7: Are Tory Burch Reva Flats Really That Awesome?

Hello everyone and welcome to BEDA Day 7!
It has been one week and we are fully under way. I hope you are enjoying the daily posts.

Today I am going to talk about the Tory Burch Reva Flat. Firstly I would like to say that I am a huge Tory Burch fan and love her designs. They are classic with a modern twist and I like her motto of Affordable Luxury especially during these hard economic times many people can barely pay for basics let alone an expensive pair of shoes.





I had been eyeing the Reva flats for a really long time, I loved their chic, classic look but I knew that they cost a lot ($225.00) so I definitely had to save up for them. I went for the classic black style and you can either get them in the gold or silver logo. I opted for the gold logo as I have much more gold accessories than silver. Now the flats are absolutely gorgeous and you will feel so glamorous wearing them but what I don't like about them is a feature that people either love or hate.

I am not a fan of the elastic, stretch back. Some people absolutely adore this feature and some people (like me) find it incredible inconvenient. I find that whenever I am walking in them they ten to fall off because the elastic is not secure enough to hold through, even through just normal walking.


I think that buyers need to be careful with the comfort of their shoes before laying down the money for them. I will admit I was a little giddy at the thought of getting a pair of shoes by Tory Burch that I did not spend the time seeing if I actually liked them. Had I to choose another flat that may have worked better for me I would have chosen the Caroline that has elastic all around to keep your foot in place.

These are gorgeous shoes but if you are thinking about making the investment definitely head on to your local department store and try on a pair and get walking around the store before you hand the sales associate your credit card.

See you all tomorrow for BEDA Day 8!!!

Stay Happy!

- Cate W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips