I am really excited to reveal what the item is. So without further ado....
If you remember from my BEDA Day 6 post I talked about how much I just adore Kosmea Australia's Certified Organic Rose Hip Oil and now I want to give it away to you. Supermodel Miranda Kerr uses Rose Hip Oil and I want you to know the benefits of Rose Hip Oil as well.
I went out and bought a brand new, unopened 20ml bottle of the same brand that I use, Kosmea Australia and I will be giving it away to one of you.
Here are the blog rules for you. They are very simple and very easy and it doesn't cost a thing.
Giveaway rules are be very simple. The rules will be as follows:
1) You must be a blog subscriber (This giveaway is only for blog supporters). I have finally successfully added a follow button on the right hand side of the blog to make it easy for you to follow the blog, just click on the button that says "Join this site" and follow the instructions in the pop up window. You must be following in order to win (I will be checking).
2) You must comment below on THIS giveaway blog post. This is the only way I know that you have entered the giveaway.
3) You can live anywhere in the world. I do not want to exclude anyone from winning the things I give away so my giveaways will never ever be specific to any country. I will ship your winnings anywhere in the world!
4) You may enter as many times as you like by commenting on the giveaway blog post.
5) Lastly, if you are under 18 you must have your parents permission because I will need to ask for your mailing address to ship the item to you so they need to be okay with you providing me with this information.
This GIVEAWAY will run for 2 weeks and close at 11:59pm on Wednesday October 16, 2013 and on Thursday OCTOBER 17, 2013 I will announce the winner in a new blog post that will go up on this blog. I will also announce the winner on Twitter so make sure you follow me there for any updates.
Good Luck to all of you and a HUGE Thank You for your support.
September 2013 Favourites
Product: Dior Miss Dior Eau De Parfum
Why I love it: If you remember from My Perfume Collection post in Beda, I mentioned that this perfume by Dior was my absolute all time favourite but when I wrote that post my bottle was empty. Well I finally went out to get a new one and I absolutely love it and I would recommend anyone to go out and give it a whiff.
Product: Benefit Moisture Prep Toning Lotion
Why I love it: So I was watching Carah Amelie on YouTube and she mentioned this toner by Benefit and she talked about how it was a toner that moisturizes your skin instead of drying it out and I had a big "Hallelujah moment". It works so well and it is not irritating on the skin.
Product: Lush Grease Lightning Tea Tree Cleanser
Why I love it: I love this because it is a great spot treatment for pimples. I have been breaking out a bit after drinking some milk (which I am sensitive to) and this really works to minimize the pimple without drying the skin or leaving a scar.
Product: Clean and Clear Continuous Control Acne Wash
Why I love it: I have been using this since high school and it really helps (along with the Lush spot treatment) to minimize my breakouts.
Product: Lush Dark Angels Scrub
Why I love it: This scrub is AMAZING!!! I saw this scrub on Pinterest and when I popped into Lush I picked it up. I plan on doing a full review on it so stay tuned.
Product: Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
Why I love it: This eye makeup remover is perfect. It is affordable and it is so effective at getting all your eye makeup off, including stubborn waterproof mascara and liner.
Product: Eau Thermale Avene Thermal Spring Water
Why I love it: I use this as a toner in the morning. It gives a bit of extra hydration and it is super refreshing. I had heard great things about spring water for the skin so I thought I would give it a try and so far so good.
Product: Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee in the colour Pink Escape
Why I love it: If you recall from my Sephora Haul BEDA post I bought this because I am obsessed with blushes and I wanted something easy and this does it. It gives your skin a gorgeous glow and it looks way less cakey than powdered blush. I adore the natural seeming flush.
So there you have it, my September favourites and a GIVEAWAY.
Please don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY. I am really excited to give something back to all of you so please comment below. You have exactly 2 weeks and you can enter as many times as you like. The full GIVEAWAY rules are listed at the beginning of this post.
Thank you all so much and GOOD LUCK to all who enter.
- Cate W.