Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A Little Holiday Baking

Hello everyone,

If you remember from my last post I told you all that I was doing a baking session with my friend for the holiday season and I thought I would share with you some pictures of what we made in case any of you were interested.

As always, if you click on the pictures it will take you to the recipe pages.

*Disclaimer: None of the recipes featured were created by me, all credit goes to the owners which you can find by clicking on the photos below.


Chai Spiced Sugar Cookies 



With Cream Cheese Frosting 


Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pie 





With Pecans On Top 



Eggless Butter Cookies with Melted Chocolate and Crushed Pistachios 


* for this recipe all we did after making the butter cookies was melt a bag of semi sweet chocolate and spread it on half of the cookie and sprinkle the crushed pistachios on top. 


I hope you enjoyed this baking post. If you make any of these recipes make sure to leave a comment below or tweet me a picture. These recipes (although they were made for the holidays) can be made anytime of the year and will still be just as delicious. 

Stay Happy!!

- Cate W. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips