Saturday, February 1, 2014

Current Product Wish-list

Hello everyone,

I have been on a bit of a hiatus due to being swamped at school coupled with a terrible cold filled with coughing, high fevers, and shivers.

I would like to thank my lovely co-writer Meg for keeping the blog lively during my absence; she has taken the reigns and really come out with some awesome and interesting posts that I know I enjoyed reading. Make sure to check out her 2 most recent posts; a review of the novel The Time Traveler's Wife as well as her experiences with the 30 Day Squat Challenge

Today I am easing myself back in by doing a simple but fun post.


I love creating Wish-lists of products that I want to try. My iPhone notes sections is filled with products I want to try and am lusting over so I thought I would show you some things that I have currently been eyeing.




This is definitely my most priciest wish-list item and the one that I probably won't buy but I just love it. I think it is gorgeous and so classic in terms of style and I also think it would go with anything in your wardrobe. It is also not too pricey for a designer item. I currently don't own any designer bags because I have never felt the need to spend my money on them but I may have to start a designer bag fund for this guy.

I first saw this lipstick on Pinterest and fell in love with the colour. It is the perfect my lips but better shade and I have seen a couple pictures of people wearing the shade and the finish looks incredibly silky (hence the name) and shiny while still being natural at the same time. 

If you watch and are addicted (like me) to the television show Scandal you will know the actress Katie Lowes who plays Quinn Perkins always looks gorgeous on the show. I love how natural and dewy her makeup looks. Well, following her on Twitter I found out that this is the blush the makeup artists use on her for the show so obviously I want to get my hands on it so I can have Quinn Perkins skin. 

Okay, this is pretty obvious but I had to mention it. Some of you may know that I own the Naked 2 palette and did a review on it here and I mentioned that I wasn't too fond of all the colours and I think that is because they all just don't suit my skin tone but the colours in this third edition are all shades of rose gold which I definitely think would suit my skin better and get me a lot more use. 

I have heard so much hype about this and I really want to try this one out. As you know, I am in a seemingly endless journey to reduce the dark spots and hyper pigmentation I have left from acne and I have yet, in my constant journey, to find a product that really shows some signs of working. Could this be it? 

Who here hasn't heard of this mask? From Pinterest to Twitter to blogs galore. Everyone is raving about this being a life changing product for acne. Apparently it zaps up pimples so fast and leaves skin smooth and clean. Now who wouldn't want that? 

I am a face oil addict! I really feel like they do wonders for my skin and I have tried my fair share of the popular ones like Argan Oil and Rosehip Oil but I have not tried this one from Tarte yet. This oil is rich in Vitamin C and has been proven to reduce the appearance of scars (which I need) and it is a little bit lighter in consistency than Argan Oil which is great for the Spring and Summer when my skin gets less dry and more on the normal/combination side and doesn't want to be weighed down. 

If you follow us on Twitter you will know that I recently paid a visit to my local Jo Malone counter at Holt Renfrew and picked up their Grapefruit Cologne which I absolutely adore and is perfect for the upcoming Spring but in my bag, the sales ladies put in some samples and one was of their Wild Bluebell scent and I fell in love. I am not usually one for overly floral scents but this is perfect and I definitely would love to get my hands on this scent in the future. 

Well there you have it folks, my current wish-list. 

Let me know in the comments below if you have tried or want to try any of these products and also make sure to let me know what products are on your wish-list. 

Until Next Time...

- Cate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips