Thursday, February 20, 2014

Products I Regret Buying

Hello all,

I hope you are doing well. I had a really fun idea to show you all the products that I regret buying. I know I do a lot of product reviews so this would be a cool way to do a bunch of mini reviews and show you things that I definitely won't be spending my money on again.



So normally I love TRESemme haircare and I use their 24 hour body conditioner but my local drugstore was sold out of it so I decided to try this one and I regret it. My hair is quite fine and this conditioner is too thick and weighs it down and creates a greasy, not quite clean feel. If you have thicker hair this may work better for you.

I hauled this quite a while ago and it was a whim purchase and I had heard good things but with many scrubs this is too abrasive and gritty. I also don't like the scent. 

So, as a self proclaimed cleanser addict I love trying new ones and I have always wanted to try something from Biotherm and I thought this was a good one to start with. This cleanser did not wow me. I have found cleansers that are just as good at a cheaper price. 

This is another product that I thought I would love because of reviews out there on the internet but I found it left my skin shiny and did not make my skin look glowing like others had claimed. 

I love La Roche Posay but this just did not work for me. I love the original Cicaplast Gel but this just doesn't compare and is not the miracle product it claims to be.

I was really hoping to love this. I hoped it would lighten some of my acne scarring but it did not and the texture is quite weird. Almost like clay and leaves your skin completely matte. 

This is a really sad product for me to talk about because I actually really like the foundation but the packaging sucks. The pump does not get the rest of the product out which is inconvenient. For such a good product you would think the packaging would be a bit better. I regret buying it because it is a waste and a hassle to get out. 

I have heard such amazing things about Tamanu Oil and what it can do for your skin but this doesn't make too much of a difference and the smell and texture are hard to get past. 

Now this is not the worst liquid liner ever but I compared this eyeliner to another in an extensive review post and as I mentioned in the post that I find the liner hard to apply seamlessly. For me, there is another liquid liner that continues to hold a key to my heart. 

This eyeliner produces a great black colour but the thing is, it doesn't last as long as I had hoped and there are some far better options that are more affordable and will last longer.

I got a sample of the Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara and fell in love with it but I did not want to spend too much on mascara and I read some blogs saying this was comparable but I did not like it. The wand was too big and the formula was too clumpy.

Well there you have it, the products I will not repurchase. Let me know in the comments, the products you just did not like. 

- Cate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips