Monday, March 24, 2014

In the Kitchen with Cate: Crispy Cheddar Chicken (Original Recipe By: Cents Less Deals)

Hello everyone,

It is Monday so time for another recipe post. Although next Monday will not be a recipe post because I am planning on doing another post that day.

I was over at the blog Cents Less Deals and I found this wonderful and delicious recipe from JB and it contained 2 of my favourite things: Chicken and Cheese. So I decided to share it with you all!

*Disclaimer: This recipe is not owned by me or was not created by me. This recipe is owned and created by JB at the fabulous blog www.centslessdeals.com and I am just recreating it. As always the original recipe ingredients and instructions can be found by clicking here.

Firstly, Dip your Pieces of Chicken in the Milk 

Second, Dip your Pieces of Chicken in your Cheddar Cheese

Lastly, Dip your Pieces of Chicken in your Ritz Crackers

Place your Chicken in your Baking Pan

Sprinkle your Chicken with Dried Parsley and the remaining Cheddar 

Bake Away
Bake at 350 for around 30 minutes (make sure to cover your chicken with aluminum foil in the oven). After 30 minutes, remove the foil, and bake for another 10 minutes. 

Combine Butter, Cream of Chicken Soup, and Sour Cream in a Saucepan
And whisk away until it is melted and smooth!

Serve and Enjoy
You can eat with rice or without (I always prefer with rice)! Pour your Sauce over top the Chicken.                  Bon Appétit!

This recipe was again, very simple to make (something I appreciate) and also delicious! I just could not get over how much I enjoyed the sauce. It was so simple to make, yet so delicious and creamy and I felt like it compliment the chicken and the cheese so well!

Have you tried any new recipes lately? If so, make sure to let me know in the comments below. 

Also don't forget to check out JB's awesome blog for great recipes on a budget!

-Cate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips