Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Kit Mud Mask with Chocolate Facemask Review


The first thing I thought when I saw this mask was "This is going to get messy!" but, surprisingly, I think I'm actually getting better at putting on facemasks with little to no fuss now. Yippee!

It probably also helped that this facemask was so darn thick.

I'm a fan of anything chocolate, so this mask smelled absolutely heavenly to me. That right there was enough for me to purchase it again, but feeling how soft and nourished my skin was afterwards is the clincher! This mask also contains sea salt extracts to clean the skin, as well as shea and cocoa butter to moisturize. My skin was feeling a bit dry and this really did the trick to hydrate and refresh it.


Just like the other face-masks from Kit, all you need to do is start with a clean face, evenly apply and rub into your face for 1 minute, wait 5 minutes and rinse off. Head to Rexall and go try one out!

Stay tuned for next week when I try the Kit Softening Mask with Strawberry (I'm already drooling over the smell!)... Which Kit facemask do you want to try?


2 comments:

 
Blogging tips