Saturday, June 7, 2014

Style Icon Saturday by Meg Featuring Clémence Poésy

I was immediately drawn to Clémence Poesy's sense of style when I saw her for the first time, outside of the Harry Potter films. Being French, she has a very Parisian look to her: simple, yet chic.
Photo Courtesy of Elle UK
Photo Courtesy of Elle UK

Clémence Poesy has reportedly said: “I tend to wear exactly the same things at night that I wear during the day. I don’t really like dressing up unless I have to. I also tend to go out to places where you can wear a sweater and jeans.”

I can appreciate a sentiment like this. Although I do get the urge to dress up sometimes, I am more comfortable in the casual and laid back. But that's not to say that Clémence doesn't dress up, she's a huge fan of Chanel. 

Photo Courtesy of Style


Photo Courtesy of Elle

Clemence also has a bohemian and quirky side to her style which I really appreciate. In particular, she's very fond of hats (something I wish I could pull off!).


Photo Courtesy of Style

Photo Courtesy of Elle UK

Does Parisian style inspire you? What are your favourite looks?


2 comments:

  1. her style is incredible and so effortlessly chic!

    http://heyprettything.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree, Carolyn! There's something about French women that pull that off so well!

      Delete

 
Blogging tips