Monday, July 7, 2014

Kit Clay Mask with Dead Sea Salt


Today I'm sharing with you my thoughts on the Kit Clay Mask with Dead Sea Salt. I was really excited to try this facemask to help get my skin back in tiptop shape after some hormonal spots appear last week.

I felt this definitely helped, when I took off the facemask I not only felt refreshed, but my skin felt rejuvenated. It looked healthy and happy! The redness and impurities on my skin felt minimized, which is exactly what the mask claims to do!




Like most of the Kit's facemasks, the instructions were the same: Cleanse face, evenly apply mask, rub for 1 minute, leave on for 5 minutes, wash off.

TheClay & Dead Sea Salt facemask gave off a cooling sensation that almost became warm at points... I find this with a number of facemasks I've tried, so I'm sure if you've tried facemasks before you'll know what I mean! Cool-warm.

All in all, this is definitely a facemask I would repurchase in the future, along with the Kit's Anti-Aging Facemask with Green Tea.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips