Friday, July 11, 2014

The Makeup Timer Test Tag Via Lily Pebbles

Ever since I saw Lily Pebble's post on how long it takes her to do her makeup everyday, I've wanted to do this tag! So here it is!

Instead of doing my everyday makeup (which is pretty much non-existent), I decided to time myself one day before going on a date with my boyfriend to downtown Vancouver.

So let's see how long it took me to go from this to this!




Foundation: 1:53

Bronzer/Blush 0.57

Concealer/Brows 0.00

Eyes 3.09

Lips 1.22

TOTAL: 6:41!

What I used:




Foundation: Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation in the shade Ivory

Bronzer/Blush: Quo Christmas Collection (I don't believe this is available and I'm not sure what it's called as it was a gift!)

Eyes: Elf Eye Primer / Mac Christmas Giftset / Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner / L'oreal Lash Out Butterfly Mascara

Lips: MAC Prep & Prime, MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in What a Blast!, MAC Lady Danger Matte Lipstick



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips