Thursday, August 21, 2014

50 Random Questions Tag

I love watching tag videos on YouTube because I love getting to know people better so I thought this would be a fun post to switch it up today. Enjoy!

  1. Where were you 3 hours ago?- Painting the new moulding in my bedroom.
  2. Who are you in love with?- I am not currently in love but I do love a lot of people. 
  3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?- Actually I have tried this as a child. 
  4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?- Like one pink shirt in my closet. Anyone who knows me knows pink is not my colour. 
  5. When is the last time you went to the mall?- Around 3 weeks ago. 
  6. Are you wearing socks right now?- Too hot for that. 
  7. Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?- Yes.
  8. When was the last time you drove out of town?- Over the weekend I went to the next town over. 
  9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?- Nope.
  10. Are you hot?- Well, we are experiencing another heat wave in Vancouver so yes it is very hot. 
  11. What was the last thing you had to drink?- Some lemon ginger tea because I have been having a cold.
  12. What are you wearing right now?- Old Navy yoga leggings and a Gap pullover. 
  13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?- I don't drive so I don't have a car. 
  14. Last food that you ate?- Chicken Pot Pie.
  15. Where were you last week at this time?- At work. 
  16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?- I just made an online Old Navy order. 
  17. When is the last time you ran?- It has been about 5 weeks. The last time I full on ran, I injured my achilles tendon so I have to wait for that to heal before I can get back into running. 
  18. What's the last sporting event you watched?- Hockey when it was the season. 
  19. What is your favorite animal?- Monkey or Moose, I can't choose. 
  20. Your dream vacation?- So many places: London, Paris, Scotland, Sweden, Italy, Greece... 
  21. Last person's house you were in?- My friend Katrina who I have known since high school. 
  22. Worst injury you've ever had? Not any that I remember but I did hurt my nose pretty bad as a baby which resulted in some stitches. 
  23. Have you been in love?- Yes, but it's been a while. 
  24. Do you miss anyone right now?- Yes. 
  25. Last play you saw?- I haven't seen a play in a long while but the last one was probably a Shakespeare play at Bard on the Beach with Meg a couple years back. 
  26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?- If I had a secret I would let you know but I don't. 
  27. What are your plans for tonight?- Blog post writing and packing for Meg and I's upcoming weekend trip to Seattle. 
  28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?- These questions are certainly outdated, does anyone use MySpace anymore?
  29. Next trip you are going to take?- Seattle with Meg and another good friend this weekend. 
  30. Ever go to camp?- I have been camping but never to camp. 
  31. Were you an honor roll student in school?- I did make it a few times. 
  32. What do you want to know about the future?- If I will get to travel as much as I dream about. 
  33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?- Currently I am au naturale but my mom got me Ralph Lauren Romance for my birthday which I am loving. 
  34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?- Probably. 
  35. Who is your best friend?- Does this even need to be asked? It's MEG!!!!
  36. How is your best friend?- She is great, as far as I know...
  37. Do you have a tan?- I am naturally tan all year round :)
  38. What are you listening to right now?- Taylor Swift's "Shake it Off", it is very catchy. 
  39. Do you collect anything?- Scarves or Skin Care products. 
  40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?- The biggest gossipers I know are from work so I won't mention any names.
  41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?- I have never been, that is probably because I don't drive. 
  42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?- Yes, but mostly at restaurants because they give you a straw. 
  43. What does your last text message say?- "Thanks for coming" from my friend Katrina. 
  44. Do you like hot sauce?- I dislike almost everything that is remotely spicy. 
  45. Last time you took a shower?- About an hour ago. 
  46. Do you need to do laundry?- I just did today. 
  47. What is your heritage?- I am Canadian, born in Canada but my heritage is Indian. 
  48. Are you someone's best friend?- Yes, I hope so. 
  49. Are you rich?- Absolutely not. 
  50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?- In bed watching "Friends", the best television show ever!!!!
I hope you thought this was a fun and different type of post. Feel free to answer these questions in the comments or on your own blog and tweet me the link so i can give it a read. I would love to get to know you all better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips