Saturday, August 23, 2014

Andalou Naturals Creamy Clay Mask Review

Normally I let Meg do all the face mask posts since she is addicted but today I am going to show you one of my favourite clay masks I use for clarifying my skin when I get those dreadful breakouts.

I picked up this mask by Andalou Naturals for the first time over a year ago at my local Natural Grocer and have been in love ever since.


Product Info: You can get this at most Natural Grocers or at some Grocers that have a natural skincare section. The cost of this mask is around $12.00 to $15.00.

Consistency: This mask is unlike any other clay mask I have tried in terms of consistency. It actually goes on quite sheer and not as thick as most clay masks. 


How I Use It: I use this mask whenever I have a spot on the horizon and I just love it. Always make sure to cleanse your face throughly before you apply any face mask. 

My Thoughts: This is such a great mask for when you are experiencing breakouts or just for a really deep clean to clarify your skin. It has a nice pleasant scent and it doesn't leave my skin sure tight like a lot of clay masks do. 

Overall: I would recommend this mask to anyone who is looking for a great clay mask to have in their skincare cabinet. It is also a great mask for skin that is easily irritated because clay masks can be quite harsh and cause a bit of tightening on the skin that sensitive skin types may not like but this is good for those who suffer from that problem. 

I hope you liked this post. Make sure to let me know your favourite clay masks in the comments below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips