Thursday, August 7, 2014

First Impressions: L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara

Hello everyone and welcome to another day of BEDA.  I hope you are enjoying the content we ave created for you thus far and make sure to stay tuned because we will be having new posts every single day for the remainder of August.


Today I am here with another Mascara review. If you recall, back in late June I reviewed the CoverGirl Flamed Out Mascara (which you can check out here) and I was not particularly a fan. I wanted to try out another newer mascara for you all and naturally, with all the hype surrounding it I picked up the L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara. 

This mascara is inspired by the girls in Japanese Manga comic that always have such bold and prominent lashes.

L'Oreal features their 360 Flexor Brush that is designed to get all of your lashes with its flexibility. So enough about what this mascara is supposed to do and lets get to the results.

Product Info: So depending on which drugstore you choose to buy this at or if you can get it on sale it will run around $9.00 to $12.00.

Consistency: I definitley found this mascara to be a bit on the drier side although not as dry as the CoverGirl Flamed Out Mascara. This mascara has a good amount of wetness to balance out which made application much simpler and smoother.


How I Use It: Now I definitely always curl my lashes with my Chanel Eyelash Curler before applying mascara (which I think is a must). I did notice that this mascara does only need 1 coat to get a decent amount of product to cause an effect. Two coats though definitely help a lot on terms of volume.

My Thoughts: This is a really great mascara to use. It takes a little while getting used to the fact that the brush is much more flexible than any other mascara but once you do, you will love the flexibility and wonder how you ever did without it. The mascara also gives good volume which is exactly what it claims to do.

Overall: I think I would definitely go back to this mascara in the future, right now I am trying more to review in the future but this is definitely a winner and a solid reliable mascara.

Let me know if you have tried the new Miss Manga Mascara and your thoughts on it below.


1 comment:

  1. I love this mascara and can't find it. Would love to know where they sell it.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips