Monday, August 25, 2014

In The Kitchen With Cate: Spaghetti Carbonara (Original Recipe by Martha Stewart)

Today I have another cooking post for you. 

As I mentioned in my Chorizo Carbonara Post I love cooking pasta and I found that Martha Stewart had some amazing pasta recipes on her website and I decided to try this very simple Spaghetti Carbonara. 


As usual, you want to cook your pasta for 11 minutes in boiling water with a bit of salt. 


Next, you want to cook your Bacon in a pan. 


For the simple sauce you want to add your Half And Half, Eggs, and Cheese. 


Use a Whisk to mix everything together and set it aside. 



Once your Bacon is cooked you want to remove it from the pan and let it cool on a sheet of paper towel. 


Once you drain your Pasta you can add your Sauce and Bacon and you're all set. 

I loved again how simple this recipe was. One thing I would say is that I would add some more bacon because I did not think it was enough for the amount of pasta the recipe called for. Other than that, give this recipe a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips