Saturday, August 2, 2014

Review: St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer


I first picked this product up because Cate reminded me that Dr.Oz said it was one of the best, most cost effective moisturizers for anti-aging. I can't attest to those changes yet, being only 25 and not having used it long term, but I have to say I'm loving this moisturizer!

I haven't seen any huge signs of aging on my skin yet, though I do see a few fine lines around my eyes. I do think this moisturizer is helping me be proactive in dealing with them and I've seen visible improvement.

Every night, and sometimes in the morning or throughout the day as well, I apply this St. Ives moisturizer to my face and neck. I also try to get my chest area as well, as the skin there is quite delicate as well, especially due to sun exposure. I love that a little goes a long way- the moisturizer is creamy, luxurious and hyper-moisturizing. I find that a small amount is more than enough for the areas I want to cover.

I think this moisturizer is proof that good products don't have to come with a hefty price tag. It is one of the cheaper options out there, especially if you are thrifty and shop sales. I got the St.Ives Collagen Elastin Moisturizer (150 ml), the St.Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub (300 ml), and the St. Ives Mineral Clay Firming Mask (170 ml) for $3.99 each at Shoppers Drugmart- a real bargain!

Did I mention I've already bought my second bottle?

I would love to hear your thoughts on this or any other St.Ives product! See you in the comments :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips