Tuesday, August 26, 2014

What I'm Loving: MAC Lip Edition

Many beauty bloggers swear by MAC. But because of the price, MAC products aren't something I have gotten into until recently. I'm more a bargain/drugstore beauty lover who occasionally splurges on products that I'm really dying to try.



It takes a lot for me to spend the big bucks on makeup products, but MAC lipsticks are the one exception. I've never been one for bold lipsticks, but this year I've really come into my own and embraced them. So I've spend a fair bit of money on creating the perfect red pout.

Here are the products I used to create the look:





Prep & Prime - This is an essential step for me as I have really dry lips, despite being a chapstick and lipscrub addict. Mac's Prep & Prime makes sure my lipstick goes on smooth and stays on longer- it's definitely a lifesaver for me, especially with bold lipsticks. When all eyes are on your lips, you want to make sure they are flawless.
What a Blast! Lipliner - It's not an exact shade match for Lady Danger, but it is impeccably close.  Of course, this lipliner can easy be used under most red and red-orange lipsticks to preserve your lip colour. 

Lady Danger Lipstick - The perfect red with a tinge of orange. It's bright. It's bold. I seem to have a new found confidence when I wear it and I've gotten endless compliments on it.



What are your favourite red lipsticks? Let me know in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips