Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Cleanser Spotlight: La Roche Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel


Today I am going to share with you one of my holy grail cleansers that I use for keeping my skin as breakout free as it can be. 

Product Info: This cleanser runs you around $23.00 for the 200ml and if you are lucky you can find the 400ml size for just a couple bucks more on offer. 

Consistency: This is a gel based cleanser which foams up quite nicely so it does feel like it cleans your skin super well. 

How I Use It: This is a great cleanser to use if you own a Clarisonic because of the fact that it is a gel and foams up well and you only need a little bit to get the job done. 

My Thoughts: This cleanser is great. I love it because it works great at keeping my skin on the clear side but t doesn't over dry my skin and leave it feeling tight. It is also super gentle and doesn't contain and parabens which is an added bonus. 

Overall: I would definitely recommend this cleanser to anyone who wants clearer skin but wants to stay away from harsh acne ingredients like salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide that can leave your skin feeling very tight and cause dry patches. 


4 comments:

  1. Good review! Sounds like a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously love it, keeps my skin clear! Thanks for checking out our post Ashley!

      Delete
  2. This is on my list of great cleansers! Love or too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to break it out whenever my skin is going bezerk. Thanks so much for checking out our blog Elle!

      Delete

 
Blogging tips