Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Lush Dark Angels Scrub Review


So I am a scrub-aholic. I love exfoliation and getting rid of dead skin cells but lately I have been using a lot less of the scrubby products to give my skin a break but you should still exfoliate a couple times a week to keep skin fresh. 

One of my go-to exfoliators is this one by Lush. I had heard of it through browsing on Pinterest and have been using it religiously for about a year now and there is a clear reason why. 

Product Info: Now at the Lush store you can purchase this scrub in any size amount you would like and it will vary in cost from around $12.00 to $30.00. 


Consistency: This is not a gentle scrub. I know I do prefer gentler scrubs but this one isn't; it is gritty and messy but it is worth it. 

How I Use It: You just need to take a bit of the dry paste into your hand and massage some water to form a more liquid like paste that can be worked into the skin. Once that is done you can apply it to your damp face and start using circular motions to scrub a dub sub. 

My Thoughts: This scrubs gets your skin so incredible clean and smooth; I'm talking results that mimic my Clarisonic. Skin soft as a baby's bottom and it really helps if you're going through some tough skin times because the charcoal aids in that greasy skin. 

Overall: The hype online is all true, you need to give this scrub a try, go into your local Lush and have them demo it on your hand or ask for a tiny sample if you're hesitant (the staff there are always friendly) and I guarantee you won't be disappointed. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips